Only a law enforcement agency can issue a regional or state Amber Alert. If your child is missing, please contact 9-1-1 immediately and then Get Help Now.
If you are a law enforcement officer and your agency needs to issue an Amber Alert, please contact
(832) 269-2553 or call (713) 599-0235 for 24/7 support and activation assistance.
Amber Plan Partners are corporations, businesses, government agencies, community groups, and non-profit organizations that actively participate in the Amber Alert program by quickly sharing information and consciously searching for this missing child.
There is no cost to become an Amber Plan Partner, but you must register in advance and be approved for participation by the Houston LECC’s Amber Plan Subcommittee. You can submit the form below to indicate your interest in the Amber Alert Partner program, and we will contact you with further registration information.
- Municipal and school bus programs, taxi companies, courier and delivery services, repair service businesses, and other companies and government agencies that have a large number of drivers and vehicles out on the streets are especially encouraged to participate as Amber Plan Partners.
- Amber Plan Partners will receive email notification of every Amber Alert, Update, and Cancellation issued.
- Amber Plan Partners are encouraged to notify their employees, customers, and vendors by email of each Amber Alert, urging them to be “on the lookout” for the abducted child, suspect, or suspect’s vehicle.
- Amber Plan Partners are encouraged to promote the Houston Regional Amber Plan website www.amberplan.net and to add a link on their agency or company website to the Houston Regional Amber Plan website.
- Partners are encouraged to post Amber Alert flyers on employee bulletin boards, cash registers, customer service counters, or other high-visibility locations.
- Only those organizations registered and approved by the Houston LECC’s Amber Plan Subcommittee as Amber Plan Partners are authorized to identify themselves as an “Amber Plan Partner” and to use the copyrighted “Amber Alert” logo in their advertising or promotional literature under guidelines approved by the Houston LECC.